jueves, 20 de septiembre de 2012

A dad is someone who wants to catch you before you fall, but instead, picks you up, brushes you off and lets you try again........




A dad is someone who wants to keep you from making mistakes, but instead, lets you find your own way, even though his heart breaks in silence when you get hurt......







A dad is someone who holds you when you cry, scolds you when you break the rules, shines with pride when you succeed and has faith in you even when you fail...







My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me..







A father is someone that holds your hand at the fair, holds back your hair when yor are sick, lets you eat ice cream for breakfeast,  but only when mother is away, he walks you down the aisle and tells you everythings gonna be ok....







They say that from the instant he lays eyes on her, a father adores his daughter. Whoever she grows up to be, she is always to him that little girl in pigtails. She makes him feel like Christmas. In exchange, he makes a secret promise not to see the awkwardness of her teenage years, the mistakes she makes or the secrets she keeps....







Who is the one person who can always make me smile?
Even when I'm mad at him?
Even when he makes me cry?






 

Even when he makes fun of me or laughs at me.
He is one of the people who has always been there for me, one who has always loved, cared, and provided for me.
He is one of the two most important people in the world to me. Someone I LOVE with all my heart.
He is my friend, my hero, but most importantly,  he is my Dad..............










I've had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.....







A "daddys little girl" is the one who would rather get her hands covered in engine oil with dad, than stay in the house and bake buns with her mother....







A dad is a daughter's first love, ill be there for you no matter how bad of a mistake you've made, will stand up for you when you need him, will give you their hugs and shoulders to cry on, promises you that you will always be his little girl, loves you so much and will sacrifice whatever it is to make you happy again....











A father is supposed to be the one man who will never give up one you ...









A father is someone who carries pictures in his wallet where his money used to be....







I've loved one person unconditionally. He's the most caring, and generous, and charming and flat out the funniest guy I'll ever know...he's my father. .....







No matter how old i get, no matter how often i stay out with friends, no matter how far i move away with my husband, no matter how many children i have, no matter how many grandchildren i will have....daddy, i will still be your little girl.....!









A Father Is:
There in every memory
See his love and care
Strength and hands to count on
Freely he does share
Provider, toil so faithfully
To make our dreams come true








Give strong and tender discipline
Though it is hard to do
A Father is God's chosen one
To lead the family
And point it to His will for life
Of love and harmony......








He was there when I didn't understand, he was there when I was wrong, he was there when I cried, he was there when I lied. For some reason my dad was always there, when I needed him the most. His love was never ending, and now that he's gone there is an emptiness in my world, but not in my heart.....







You showed me how to laugh,
You showed my how to cry,
And everytime I think of you I look up at the sky..............









When my father didn't have my hand....he had my back......







A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again....







A man's worth is measured by how he parents his children. What he gives them, what he keeps away from them, the lessons he teaches and the lessons he allows them to learn on their own....







 The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.....







No one in this world can love a girl more than her father....







Being a great father is like shaving. No matter how good you shaved today, you have to do it again tomorrow.....







The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.....







Every man can have children, but not every man can be a father....







By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong....







A Father dosen't tell you that he loves you.  He shows you......







A father is a daughters first love....







It is a wise father that knows his own child....







Your father gives you many things in a lifetime.....most of which you will not appreciate until way after he is gone.....







A father is someone who is proud to see you get your first car....but secretly wishes it had no keys.....



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.