domingo, 16 de septiembre de 2012

Love is life, if you miss love you miss life.......





Of all that is good, sublimity is supreme. Succeeding is the coming together of all that is beautiful. Furtherance is the agreement of all that is just. Perseverance is the foundation of all actions.....








Joy in looking and comprehending is nature’s most beautiful gift.....







When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.....







The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.....







That pleasure which is at once the most pure, the most elevating and the most intense, is derived, I maintain, from the contemplation of the beautiful....







You’re beautiful, like a May fly.....







Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.....







Even if I don’t reach all my goals, I’ve gone higher than I would have if I hadn’t set any....







Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.....







One day at a time–this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering....






Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies.....








It is the relationships amongst people which make life beautiful.....







Life is very beautiful if it finds a loving person to make love and spend your days and nights with....







It is the relationships amongst people which makes life beautiful....







I can’t wait for the day I stop pretending that I’m really ok when I’m not....







The tongue has no bones, but is strong enough to break a Heart. So, be careful with your words....







Sometimes you have to smile by faith. If you will smile by faith, soon the joy will follow....







Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul.....







Never give advice unless asked.....







ADVICE is seldom welcome, and those who want it the most always like it the least.....







Good  advice is always certain to be ignored, but that’s no reason not to give it.....







Don’t follow any advice, no matter how good, until you feel as deeply in your spirit as you think in your mind that the counsel is wise.....







Never do things others can do and will do, if there are things others cannot do or will not do.....







I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.....







I am not a saint, unless you think of a saint as a sinner who keeps on trying.....







Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.....







I’ve learned that it’s not what you have in your life, but whom you have in your life that counts.....







My eyes literally turn to hearts when I see you.....







Children are natural mimics, who act like their parents despite every effort to teach them good manners....







Love is a fabric which never fades, no matter how often it is washed in the water of adversity and grief.....







I believe love produces a certain flowering of the whole personality which nothing else can achieve.....







When I think of you I get this feeling that I want to see you. I miss you.....







There is a time for work. And a time for love. That leaves no other time...







To be brave is to love unconditionally without expecting anything in return......








Love is to feel what the other is feeling even if they are far away.....







Blood may be thicker than water but love is thicker than anything.....







In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities......







Sometimes I wish I could read your mind to find out how you feel about me.....







Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never, never forget it.....







Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.....







If you love me, let me know, if not, please gently let me go......



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.