martes, 18 de septiembre de 2012

Sometimes the people who hurt us the most are people who were hurt more than us.....





Our tears are what happens when it rains deep inside our hearts and we cannot hold the rain any longer.....





 
Love doesn't walk away, people do.....







Never tell someone that they mean nothing to you.....













If you mess up, it's not your parent's fault, so don't whine about your mistakes, learn from them.....











What we do in life, echoes in eternity...








Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal. ....








It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about....









Don't listen or think about anything other people say about you. Just live your life and prove them wrong....









The biggest mistake Ive made in my life is letting people stay in my life far longer than they deserve.....







I asked for strength and God gave me difficulties to make me strong.
I asked for wisdom and God gave me problems to solve.
I asked for prosperity and God gave me brawn and brains to work.
I asked for courage and God gave me dangers to overcome.
I asked for patience and God placed me in situations where I was forced to wait.
I asked for love and God gave me troubled people to help.
I asked for favors and God gave me opportunities.
I asked for everything so I could enjoy life.
Instead, He gave me life so I could enjoy everything.
I received nothing I wanted, I received everything I needed.......








Sometimes we expect more from others, cause we would be willing to do that much for them......









There are two kinds of secrets. Those we keep from others and those we hide from ourselves......








Life's not about the people who act true to you face. It's about the people who remain true behind your back......







Don’t ever let people tell you that you aren’t good enough, because you are......







 


Don’t ever hide your feelings, someone’s willing to hear them......










 


 

Don’t ever be someone you aren’t because then you’ll never know who you really are .....








Don’t ever run away from your problems because they'll  always find you.......











Don’t ever let someone take away your happiness because it was never his/hers to take......


 




I don't always wear the right clothes, I don't always use the right shoes, my memory sometimes fails me,  I don't look like a fashion model, I don't cook like a French chef, I don't always do what people expect from  me. I am human, I am imperfect...but,  there is no one else like me in this whole wide world !  I am unique, I am a miracle......








You have to know how to accept rejection and reject acceptance.......








Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason......








Life would be perfect if some girls had a mute button, some guys had an edit button, bad times had a fast forward button and good times had a pause button...







Others can stop you temporarily, but only you can do it permanently.....








Whatever you are willing to put up with, is exactly what you will have.....










Life is a journey not a destination. Enjoy the trip......!










The biggest lie on the planet: "When I get what I want I will be happy".......








If you don't start, it's certain you won't arrive......









We often fear the thing we want the most.....














 Look for opportunities. ..not guarantees......











When things go wrong don' t go with them.......









Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side......








A person who asks a question might be a fool for five minutes, but a person who doesn't ask, is a fool forever.......









A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, and lucky to have.......







Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look behind.....






The choices we make, and the chances we take, determine our destiny.....








It's just one of those days where you lock yourself in your room, crank the depressing music, curl up on your bed, and cry for no reason at all......







Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring....










Don't just look, observe,
Don't just swallow, taste,
Don't just sleep, dream,
Don't just think, feel,
Don't just exist, live........









The probability of ‘being watched’ is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.....







When you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal......









When the body is fully immersed in water or in the shower, the telephone rings.....







The probability of meeting someone you know increases when you are with someone you do not want to be seen with.......







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.