jueves, 13 de septiembre de 2012

Soul meets soul on lover's lips......






In love, there is always one who kisses and one who offers the cheek....
 





A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.....

 
   


The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss.....
 


 Kissing is like drinking salted water: you drink and your thirst increases....



Love dictates, but a kiss writes the secrets of the heart....



One kiss breaches the distance between friendship and love....



The soul that can speak through the eyes can also kiss with a gaze....



Very often melancholy is the memory of a kiss not given.....



When you kiss me, without uttering a single word, you speak to my soul....



You may forget the face of the beloved, but not his kiss....



I have loved to the point of madness; That which is called madness, that which to me is the only sensible way to love.....



Love me without fear, trust me without questioning, need me without demanding, want me without restrictions, accept me without change, desire me without inhibitions for a love so free will never fly away......




Your voice makes me tremble inside, your smile is an invitation for my imagination to go wild.....



The heart is the place where we live our passions. It is frail and easily broken, but wonderfully resilient. There is no point in trying to deceive the heart. It depends upon our honesty for its survival.....



I only wish to be the fountain of love from which you drink, every drop promising eternal passion....



Life is not so much a matter of 'finding' ourselves as it is a matter of making ourselves.....




I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you..



I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out...




It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them....



Your voice makes me tremble inside and your smile is an invitation for my imagination to go wild....



Without love our life is....a ship without a rudder...like a body without a soul.....



To live in this world you must be able to do three things: to love what is mortal; to hold it against your bones knowing your own life depends on it; and, when the time comes to let it go, to let it go....



The greatest tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love.....



The life and love we create is the life and love we live.....



One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life, that word is Love....



The greatest tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love.....



I love you - those three words have my life in them......



Life without love is like a tree without blossom and fruit.....



Where there is love there is life.....



Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so.....



Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.....



Life is the flower for which love is the honey......



Love is like war. Easy to begin but hard to end.....



Love is the exchange of two fantasies and the contact of two skins.....



Love is the compass of life......



Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.....



To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.....



Love cures people -- both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it......



Love does not alter the beloved, it alters itself......



Love waits for one thing, the right moment.....



Love either finds equality or makes it.....



To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.....



.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.