martes, 2 de octubre de 2012

You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel....





Run your fingers through my soul. For once, just once, feel exactly what I feel, believe what I believe, perceive as I perceive, look, experience, examine, and for once; just once, understand.........









Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier and simpler...........








He who cannot give anything away cannot feel anything either...........








You cannot make yourself feel something you do not feel, but you can make yourself do right in spite of your feelings.........







The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being. His heart withers if it does not answer another heart. His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration..........








Tell me what you feel in your room when the full moon is shining in upon you and your lamp is dying out, and I will tell you how old you are, and I shall know if you are happy........







When you are listening to somebody, completely, attentively, then you are listening not only to the words, but also to the feeling of what is being conveyed, to the whole of it, not part of it......







In my garden there is a large place for sentiment. My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful...........








What I see in Nature is a magnificent structure that we can comprehend only very imperfectly, and that must fill a thinking person with a feeling of humility. This is a genuinely religious feeling that has nothing to do with mysticism...........








Certain people have a way of saying things that shake us at the core. Even when the words do not seem harsh or offensive, the impact is shattering. What we could be experiencing is the intent behind the words. When we intend to do good, we do. When we intend to do harm, it happens. What each of us must come to realize is that our intent always comes through. We cannot sugarcoat the feelings in our heart of hearts. The emotion is the energy that motivates. We cannot ignore what we really want to create. We should be honest and do it the way we feel it. What we owe to ourselves and everyone around is to examine the reasons of our true intent.......








The truth may hurt for a little while but a lie hurts forever.....








There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love..........








Love comes to those who still hope even though they’ve been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they’ve been betrayed, to those who still love even though they’ve been hurt before............









Spiteful words can hurt your feelings but silence breaks your heart....








Have you ever been hurt and the place tries to heal a bit, and you just pull the scar off of it over and over again....?








I hope my hurt feelings never show when I wake up in the morning,
I hope my hurt feelings never show when I pick a bus for work,
I hope my hurt feelings never show when I get to the market,
I hope my hurt feelings never show when I speak with my parent,
I hope my hurt feelings never show when I walk around the neighborhood,
I hope my hurt feelings never show when I lay down to rest..............








The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved.............








Loneliness is never more cruel than when it is felt in close propinquity with someone who has ceased to communicate.......








Don`t go through life, grow through life...........








One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future..........








What is the meaning of life in this mixed up world? Full of hopes and dreams, but how many come true ? So many emotions and feelings that run through my veins. The feelings of emptiness I often express within myself.........








Love is the most amazing feeling in the world.............








Love is the will to extend one's self for the purpose of nurturing one's own or another's spiritual growth. Love is as love does. Love is an act of will, namely, both an intention and an action, will also implies choice. We do not have to love, we choose to love......








If I write what I feel, it's to reduce the fever of feeling...........








Sometimes there are so many things in your heart that you can't tell to another person...because they are you, your private joys and sorrows........








What can I expect from myself? My sensation in all their acuity and a profound awareness of feelings, a sharp mind that may destroy me........








Feeling hearts that truly care are fragile to the flow of air..............








Insecurities have the ability to shape and mold our minds to live with everything that’s bad, like crying on the inside, while smiling on the outside, thus creating pain, but, alas, I have the answer..forget about what you thought and enjoy, embrace what you feel....








Strange feeling in the pit of the stomach, like when you're swimming and you want to put your feet down on something solid, but the water's deeper than you think and there's nothing there...........








I don't want to be the one who says life is beautiful. I want to be the one who feels it.........








Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind, feel it sweep along your skin in an invisible ocean of exultation, suddenly, you know you are alive.........








A feeling is not bottomless. once felt all the way through,a great peace greets you there...........








Knowing and feeling are two different things, and feeling is what counts......








Sometimes you feel like being watched from behind by someone, when you turn, it's just nothing, nobody, none.......








Think of how you feel when you are sick, or how you felt when you were learning to ride your bike. The physical state of your body has a direct effect on how you think about the world, on the state of your mind......








There is, of course, always the personal satisfaction of writing down one's experiences so they may be saved, caught and pinned under glass, hoarded against the winter of forgetfulness. Time has been cheated a little, at least in one's own life, and a personal, trivial immortality of an old self assured. And there is another personal satisfaction: that of the people who like to recount their adventures, the diary-keepers, the story-tellers, the letter-writers, a strange race of people who feel half cheated of an experience unless it is retold. It does not really exist until it is put into words. As though a little doubting or dull, they could not see it until it is repeated. For, paradoxically enough, the more unreal an experience becomes - translated from real action into unreal words, dead symbols for life itself - the more vivid it grows. Not only does it seem more vivid, but its essential core becomes clearer....








The only reason why I love you, It's because I've forced myself to find a reason why I shouldn't and I've failed.....








We lived always in the stretch or sag of nerves, either on the crest or in the trough of waves of feelings..........








We feel more than we can express, we see more than we can say............





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.