sábado, 24 de agosto de 2013

Forget my name, forget my face, forget my kiss and my warm embrace, forget the love that once came true, forget the love that you once shared, forget the face that had once cared, forget the time you spent together, forget how close we two once were, forget the way I used to talk, forget the times I was mad, forget me when you made me cry, forget the way I spoke your name, forget the way I said I loved you, forget the way I kissed and hugged you, forget those times through good and bad, forget the times I stayed with you, forget those cold, cold nights, forget the way I looked at you.....


































I want to be remembered as the woman who always smiled, the one who could always brighten your day,  even if she couldnt brighten her own...........























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.