lunes, 1 de diciembre de 2014

People always tell me to smile, like if smiling is going to take away all the hurt and pain. Well, I've tried, I've tried hiding my sorrows and covering the sadness in smiles, and what I've learned is, that when it hurts this much inside, your heart always has a way of showing it, no matter how many masks you wear………..




 


Life doesn't hurt until you have time to yourself to think about how things have changed, who you've lost along the way, and how much of it is your fault......




 



Maybe happiness waits for all those who cry, all those who have suffered, all those who have searched, and all those who have tried,...........



 

If you can't solve it, it isn't a problem, it's a reality, and sometimes,  reality is the hardest thing to understand and the thing that takes the longest to realize. But once it hits you in the face,  you'll never forget it, it will always be there in your memories,  and sometimes,  that is the best way to look at it.....








Somehow I know we'll meet again, not quite sure where and not sure when, but you are in my heart,  so,  until then good-bye………









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.